Brush Re-bristling

Hello!

I hope you will all forgive me posting on here, but I'm looking for some advice. I wnat to get my father's silver badger shaving brush re-bristled and am struggling to find somewhere that will do it - all most places want to do is to sell me a new one......

He's very attached to it as it was his father's before him!

Does anyone have any experience of this and can offer me some advice?

The only place I can find is a company called G.B Kent & Sons (I'm in the UK) - are they a good bet?

Appreciate your help

Try Beejay on here or one of the other resident brush makers, welcome to the forumwhy not say hello in the welcome bit and soon you'll be addicted too!

I've had a brush rebristled by Neocaligatio here (as well as one made from scratch), whom I recommend unreservedly. Also well regarded are Henkverhaar, and Beejay. Having had dealings with all three of these gentlemen, I don't think you can go wrong.

Hi Emma, welcome to TSR! Arrowhead has posted the actual user names of the members who could help you. Not sure how au fait you are with this sort of thing but you'll need to send a private message to them and I'm sure they'll respond. I think it's great that you doing this for your dad. Hope you get the brush restored and he likes it! :D

Back
Top Bottom