Broken

zad

Hi, I got a '73 Slim Black of one of the fellow forum users Michael a little while back but I think the adjuster has gone faulty. the other day I used it as normal but the middle section started spinning and the adjustment dial had slid down!! I noticed all this after I had had the worst shave with it lol

Any way managed to get it all back in to place I think but still a little unsure, if its on 1 should there be any gap? I can literally run my finger over it and not feel it, the gap does move but tried a shave on 5 as I had been doing and it was rubbish :(

The clicking noise is still there when I adjust it but quieter than it was when I first got it so not sure which is correct.

Would any body know who services these in the UK please.

Many thanks and apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I can't help with the problem but one of the members - Hippo ran a couple of restoration threads recently showing how all the parts are assembled. He may be able to offer a repair service if you contact him via pm

That video is good thanks , I lack the vice etc so would probably damage it in the process of repair (that normally happens to me)

I will give Hippo a shout and see if he can help.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom