Brand new DE razor £1.93 (+£1.23 P&P)

Urban Hermit said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Perhaps you can buy every single obscure and questionable quality Razor ever made and spend the next year or so doing thorough testing on them, film yourself using them and upload to YouTube, perhaps fly out to the various countries and watch them being made and then let us know how you got on <snipped> ...

Actually ...

• (is that more thumping of foreheads bouncing off of desktops I hear?)[/list:u]

... I love this idea and think it would be a really really cool sort of job; to get paid to do just that sort of thing.
      • ... except for the filming and being shown on you-tube.
          • ... and the extensive, and constant travelling all the time.
              • ... and actually making the reports.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

... otherwise, it's a totally faboo thang!

• Hermit, you could go with Brucie, Brucie and Hermit working together, the dastardly duo !!, who would be who's bitch ? :oops: :oops:

Bruceonshaving said:
RB73 said:
Twice the price, but half the problems.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Razor-Double-Edge-Razor-with-5-Blades_12442/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Razor-Dou ... des_12442/</a><!-- m -->

And fairly local.

Well it is nice to know that you have gone to the trouble of extensively using both these razors before jumping to conclusions.

This razor was the first DE i purchased and provided me with a good starting point, i would recommend this razor to anybody wanting to start DE shaving and not wanting to spend a large amount on their first razor. The only problem with this razor that i noticed was that the metal head was susceptible to bending if dropped, but the good thing there is, because you can purchase this locally and if you keep the receipt, you can take it back and get it changed for a new one. I changed mine twice from the original. Bit like a three for one offer in the long run.

So why for the love of god would highlighting a Turkish* vendor, selling an Egyptian razor on an American auction site at the same cost of the above including P&P, be anything but more drivel you should be solely posting on your blog.

*No offence meant to any Turkish vendors*.

I just bet that the Antster would never have posted "Banhim" if he had realised the opportunity it would give me to begin wittering on about "Banham" locks, copiously mentioned in the John Le Carre "Smiley" series of spy novels.

Erm, yes, point taken, I'll get my coat now.

\ :oops: JohnnyO.

Right come on guys, enough is enough, you must be all worn out giving brucie baby a good going over, i think we should let bruce rest for the evening, perhaps things will be different, come on chaps, what do you say ???? :D :D

This is so Pig Cat will send me Feathers.....sssshhh !! don't tell him !!!

/quote]

Call it experience based on instinct...actually of all the products I do mention as an alternative I have tried yep you guessed it all of them.

I do however demonstrate extreme prejudice towards those that peddle and recycle information for their own gain as well as exhibit no original thoughts of their own.

As a clairvoyant I can foresee the future........and it involves many requests....... B.....A.....N.....H....I....M.....Banhim?

What could it mean?[/quote]

Where is my personal gain in saying that a Turkish vendor is selling Egyptian razors cheap on an American auction site?

How is this recycled information? I was just letting fellow members of this community know of a bargain.

Seemingly nobody here has tried this razor, so nobody is qualified to cast aspersions about it. Anyone who does so is just making it up.[/quote]

I totally agree guys you should not comment on things you have not tried. We will leave that for sad fu****rs on there sad blogs

Lets not get confused now, Spruce was plugging this razor

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://leisureguy.wordpress.com/2008/09/25/a-lord-shave/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://leisureguy.wordpress.com/2008/09 ... ord-shave/</a><!-- m -->

Back
Top Bottom