Boots original shaving stick

I think both the stick and the soap are great products and good value for money. i think both the smell and the lather very good. Same goes to ASB and AS. freshwood range, if i have to rush i sometimes use their brushless cream, i think thats a good product as well, however i can't say the same thing to their shaving cream in tube 'cool cologne'.

I have one of the old ones,with a formulation almost equal to other made in UK soaps like the Crabtree and Evelyn Sienna & Nomad,the Floris JF and Elite,or the Edwin Jagger ones (veggie based).That stick works really good.However,it seems that the new Boots stick,with a new formulation doesnt works as well as the old one.I need to try one of the new ones and compare it with the one I have.

I have used these Boots sticks for years as I generally travel away from home most weeks and found them to be good. When finished keep the container as the Palmolive stick fits into this. The Palmolive beats the Boots (IMHO) but I still use both.

It's a shame that prior to starting DE shaving and joining this forum I had a clear out and threw away 3 empty Boots containers which may have been useful.

Back
Top Bottom