Boots Cool Cologne Lather Shave Cream

I use the Boots Cool Cologne cream regularly. I like it a lot, not a particulary great scent nor is it as 'cool' as proraso Green or Ingrams but I always get a good, comfortable shave from using it.

NotTheStig said:
Yeah hardly anyone has been talking about Ingrams lately! Gairdner would agree.

Me? Never said a word. :angel:

Is this the stuff you mean?

ingram-shave-lather-JPeS.jpg

I just sent a tube of Ingram's back. First tube I have bought and it is really watery.

Emailed Lornamead and they replied, gave me a free post address to return the tube and promised me a couple of tubes by return post.

Hopefully these tubes will be a bit more of a cream consistency.

I can't wait to use it..

Hairsuite said:
I just sent a tube of Ingram's back. First tube I have bought and it is really watery.

Emailed Lornamead and they replied, gave me a free post address to return the tube and promised me a couple of tubes by return post.

Hopefully these tubes will be a bit more of a cream consistency.

I can't wait to use it..

My Ingram is watery too yet it still makes great lather. Bit disconcerting though.

It appears that there was a bad batch, the company are quite happy to replace it so.... I am interested to try it as it is intended to be. I am expecting two tubes in the post I have promised one tube to a chap in Bulgaria for him to try.

I guess in my neck of the woods that tubes of Ingrams on the local chemist shelves probably need dusting two or three times before they are sold........

It could be vintage Ingram's!

Back
Top Bottom