Blade movement when setting up??

Daft thing.... When putting my blade in it has slight movement, which when looking closely looks like the blade could sit slightly wonky.

Once it's together there is no movement, I am just worried I might tighten it and it be not straight.

???

Robbo said:
Daft thing.... When putting my blade in it has slight movement, which when looking closely looks like the blade could sit slightly wonky.

Once it's together there is no movement, I am just worried I might tighten it and it be not straight.

???

Fella, pop your questions in 'Shaving Help'...

You have an EJ89, right? I have one, and the movement you speak of (prior to tightening it up) is normal. Once fastened securely, as you noted, it's fine... Not a lot to go wrong with your razor, so I shouldn't be alarmed - as long as the blade is fine when you have tightened it all up.

Enjoy!

Lipsy

Lipsy said:
Robbo said:

???

Fella, pop your questions in 'Shaving Help'...

You have an EJ89, right? I have one, and the movement you speak of (prior to tightening it up) is normal. Once fastened securely, as you noted, it's fine... Not a lot to go wrong with your razor, so I shouldn't be alarmed - as long as the blade is fine when you have tightened it all up.

Enjoy!

Lipsy

Thanks for the reply and head up on the sections.

Just had a shave and it seemed to go ok....except my first go with a feather :shock:

A Feather!? That was brave... :eek:

Enjoy the journey, chap. Sounds like you you have the same kind of compulsive disorders that the rest of us have, so you'll fit right in... :lol:

Lipsy

Lipsy said:
A Feather!? That was brave... :eek:

Enjoy the journey, chap. Sounds like you you have the same kind of compulsive disorders that the rest of us have, so you'll fit right in... :lol:

Lipsy

I do....I just sit here and research and get excited for my next shave! she now thinks I have gone a little loopy!

Robbo said:
I do....I just sit here and research and get excited for my next shave! she now thinks I have gone a little loopy!

my other half is of the same opinion, but on the plus side she loves the fact I actually shave these days :shave

Back
Top Bottom