Blackland's new Sabre

Here is a little video about the new Sabre in the works.
It's quite interesting and I like look and new feature.
I am glad they listen to feedback from customers.
What do you guys think?

Prototype Sabre video

Innovative, creative and elegant...the passion and love for good razor design shines through. If Shane can keep the weight of the razor between 70-80g with a similar balance, which is almost magical, between razor, head and midpoint that the Feather WSD2 has, he will have a world-class SE razor.

After watching that I felt like that "take my money" meme! I've never tried a Gem, probably don't need another blade format in my life, but it looks really innovative. Not sure I want to spend 2 ton on anything other than a nice straight razor, but that was very interesting to see the development of the original Sabre into a killer proposition. I look forward to the reviews of the final production items. Cheers for sharing.

After watching that I felt like that "take my money" meme! I've never tried a Gem, probably don't need another blade format in my life, but it looks really innovative. Not sure I want to spend 2 ton on anything other than a nice straight razor, but that was very interesting to see the development of the original Sabre into a killer proposition. I look forward to the reviews of the final production items. Cheers for sharing.
I hear ya haha, I said to the wife at the start ofbthe video "let's take a look but I don't need another razor in my life with a different blade" after the video ended I wanted to put my name on the waiting list.

Futurama Buy GIF

• Haha
Reactions: ATG
Back
Top Bottom