Black Jack Shave Cream

More brilliant stuff full of snake oil lubricity and pleasant scent. Even though I cocked up from the outset - not enough product on the brush and then never enough at each little dib more - and didn't make thick lather, it didn't matter. An easy, slick DFS from a second day 7 O'c Green.

Another greatly recommended shave cream.

Bechet45 said:
More brilliant stuff full of snake oil lubricity and pleasant scent. Even though I cocked up from the outset - not enough product on the brush and then never enough at each little dib more - and didn't make thick lather, it didn't matter. An easy, slick DFS from a second day 7 O'c Green.

Another greatly recommended shave cream.

The Post Shave Gel I find is very good. Bit expensive but lasts a while, not much of a scent to it but that's to my liking too.

Nothing is worth the asking price, that's why it's called the asking price!

If £20 is a lot of dosh for you, I'd recommend some Murdock's Shave Cream - more expensive but better value in my book. That said, Jack Black is bloody good stuff and comes complete with all sorts of promises about a good shave.

Bechet45 said:
Oi! Who's enabling who around here????

Well I may just follow your enabling, 33 days and counting I will be over in America, boring SWMBO and the kids with finding stuff like Jack Blacks. Obviously at a slightly cheaper price.

On the £20 price, my view is if I like it and it works for me that's good enough. My last bottle lasted ages as a little goes a long way. It's fairly sticky stuff out of the bottle, sticker than Geo Trumper Skin Food. So you soon get use to using just a small amount.

Bechet45 said:
Nothing is worth the asking price, that's why it's called the asking price!

If £20 is a lot of dosh for you, I'd recommend some Murdock's Shave Cream - more expensive but better value in my book. That said, Jack Black is bloody good stuff and comes complete with all sorts of promises about a good shave.

I was supposed to be on one of those last night, still waiting :icon_rolleyes: had a shave though.

Back
Top Bottom