Birth Year Razors - sought & available

I’ll never forget that ‘86 debacle! 12 years old and I cried into my scarf all day long. Albert-ruddy-Kidd, ffs!!!

‘98 helped heal a few wounds and I was there in ‘06 but the year ‘12 was like a lifetime of Christmases in one afternoon.

Great banter @Mike Smart - you properly caught me with the old tweeds down there. Not often I can’t think of a witty rejoinder…

I’ll never forget that ‘86 debacle! 12 years old and I cried into my scarf all day long. Albert-ruddy-Kidd, ffs!!!

‘98 helped heal a few wounds and I was there in ‘06 but the year ‘12 was like a lifetime of Christmases in one afternoon.

Great banter @Mike Smart - you properly caught me with the old tweeds down there. Not often I can’t think of a witty rejoinder…
47737505-CC13-4EA4-B99E-2B7CE0D4F771.jpegaye the banters class. think i found you lol 6FD1F49A-963D-4AA9-AC90-5031B2BE58BD.jpeg

Still looking for a Y1 1978 super speed if anyone has one. There are a few in USA but stupid postage prices so holding out for a UK based seller.
Have you seen this one?
I'm a complete beginner to DE shaving so if this isn't what your looking for, apologies.

Edit. Just realised you were looking for a UK seller, note to oneself to properly read the post!

Last edited:
I'd love a Gillette Tech (or a Slim) 1961 G2 if anyone can point me in the right direction...
(Not a fatboy as I'm given to believe the head profile might be more challenging under the nose).
I noticed this on Fleabay. Photos are not too clear but "seems" to be in general good nick.

1961 Gillette G2

Should I go for it or maybe wait for something else to turn up?

Opinions/comments?

Back
Top Bottom