"Big Ol' Face Painter !!" ?

I got this brush on E-Bay £11.00 (slight Seconds) and got a second one in a Trade with a member on here, it's a big soft bugger, ideal for painting on creams and soaps, it is quite floppy (cue pig cat) so a little bit of a pain to get it going at first but once it does, there is montains of lather to use, it is good with MWF which is a bonus.

Question is, what type of hair us it ?, it is advertised as Best Badger but i have never seen this colouring unless it's dyed ? looks different to all my others after use, it is really really soft, takes a while to soak it before use and drinks half a mug of water !, first pic is the advertising one, second and third are after me using it for a while, "Big Ol' Bugger" isn't it !

I don't know alot about Brushes, so if this is what Best Badger looks like then fine, just curious........

Otto%20300h.jpg

BigBoy1.jpg

BigBoy2.jpg

Blooming heck mate! It may well be best badger set at a long loft in a not too dense of a knot. Good to hear it works. I bet it feels a bit loose on the curves :lol: & theres nowt wrong with that.

The fact is, just about any brush will do a job. It really is much more pleasant to use a brush with a reasonable density of hair and with some backbone. It could well be fairly described as Best Badger hair but there's too little of it. Pure badger is quite prickly so it's not that. And it's not silvertip. So it doesn't leave much else for it to be!

Yeah it's not the best performing brush i'ts a big lazy comfy brush, nice to paint the lather on with, it was only £11.00 compared to what you pay for a performance brush.

now it's dry, here is an eye in the sky view of the brush taken by surrey police air support unit, you can see why it's a floppy fella.....

Top.jpg

Back
Top Bottom