Bicester shopping centre

I've never to the Bicester outlet but my experience of outlet villages has usually been disappointment. If I was passing I might look in but it's an hour away so I wouldn't make a special trip to go there.

Have a day out in London instead. ;)

Pete

RB73 said:
Has anybody here been, would like to now how much cheaper products are at the L'Occitane and Penhaligons shops compared to the norm.

regards

Richard

Penhaligons - £25 for 100ml bottles of EDT.

They don't stock the whole range. None of the newer stuff (Elixir, LP or the Anthology line).

Oh, and you might, just might, be able to pick up some English Fern shaving soap in the wooden bowl.

Blimey, thats cheaper than the supplier i use :shock: , which usually comes in at £45 per 100ml.

Those shopping days in London get bloody expensive though, i mean who in there right mind would put so many shaveing related shops within a stones throw of each other.............

I phoned the Bicester Penhaligon's shop yesterday to see if they had any cheap EF soap. No soaps, they said, but they do have Opus 1870 (top pong) and Endymion tube creams at £8 a pop - brilliant price considering they usually cost around £20 each (I think). Also enquired about the colognes - £17 for a 50ml bottle of Douro. Again, great price - the reason why some of the colognes/edts are so cheap is that they are sold unboxed (and unused). So, whoever mentioned this shop, well done that man.

Back
Top Bottom