Best sample packs?

Being a poor as a church mouse public servant, snivel-I would appreciate if anyone could point me in the direction of manufacturers or vendors who do good value sample packs.

I really can't afford to splurge lots of money on stuff I may only use once and there is nowhere local I can go and have a sniff..

I have put this in the soap section but it also holds true for cream and AS/Cologne

Thankee,
Tim

Trumpers, Truefitt & Hill are two I currently have sample packs from to work through(Trumpers is a colognes and shave cream pack, T&H is pre-shave oils and shave creams) Both I would say are very good value for money, only problem is going to be deciding what to not buy. :lol:

Bloody hell gents you are embarrassing me with your generosity :oops:
It was not the intention of my post to be on the scrounge-I was looking for sample packs for me to buy. I have sent Arrowhead a PM with my address and I will send you one too Max.

I hope I can in some way return the favour in the future.
Thankyou so much,
Tim

T&H is pre-shave oils and shave creams

They also do cologne samplers, you can get them added on to the shaving creams and balms set or you can buy them seperately:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.truefittandhill.co.uk/viewproducts.php?selection=Sample" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.truefittandhill.co.uk/viewpr ... ion=Sample</a><!-- m --> Packs&id=309

Their colognes are dear though. :cry:

FrenchBlade said:
Arrowhead said:
I'm a sucker for a good sob story. PM me Tim, and I might send you something. ;)

Send me a PM with whatever Arrowhead is sending, and your adress, and I'll send you some stuff too.

Max

Send me a quick PM and I will see what I can dig up, just let me know what Arrowhead and Max are sending tho.
Steve

Northam Saint said:
Try the Maca Root Shave Cream from the Body Shop. If you go in and ask they are happy to give you a free sample in a pot to take home. I got a sample which was enough for three shaves.

Likewise the L'Occitane Cade cream. When I went in to the shop they said they haven't got their own pots but if I brought one in they'd let me have some to try.

Pig Cat said:
Northam Saint said:
Try the Maca Root Shave Cream from the Body Shop. If you go in and ask they are happy to give you a free sample in a pot to take home. I got a sample which was enough for three shaves.

Likewise the L'Occitane Cade cream. When I went in to the shop they said they haven't got their own pots but if I brought one in they'd let me have some to try.

Nice one "Pigcat", thanks for that tip, I'll make sure I take a pot next time I go down to Exeter.

Czech & Speake sample pack is £2.50 and you get a £5 voucher. Watch out for the Cuba Cologne, some say it smells of a hint of dog mess, what ever it is I didn't like it. The others in the sample pack are nice, but I stopped short with the Rose ones.

Back
Top Bottom