Best Avatar

Given that nobody has an avatar with a pair of tatty bojangles on it (a winner for sure) I'll vote for Vic Flange and his Sean Connery/007 avatar. 007 era Connery is a great example of the well turned out gentleman.

Ian

IanM said:
Given that nobody has an avatar with a pair of tatty bojangles on it (a winner for sure) I'll vote for Vic Flange and his Sean Connery/007 avatar. 007 era Connery is a great example of the well turned out gentleman.

Ian

I loved Vic Flange's Sid James avatar before he changed it. Summed up the homely, friendly feel of this site. Plus James' mug evokes happy memories for me :D yach-yach-yach!

My fave (again for nostalgic reasons) is currently Antdad's Kojak :cool:. To me, his posts actually sound like the late, great Telly Savalas. Oh, I like PC's as well :) .

Hando, what isthat in your avatar? It's quite spooky, but very distinctive. Hmmm...I might go back to Partridge - bit bored with plum brandy.

i modified the original i had slightly but here's a better view

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.globeunited.com/presentatie/images/knight.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.globeunited.com/presentatie/ ... knight.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Pig Cat said:
For what it's worth I would like Nape to change his back to Alan Partridge wearing extremely small shorts. :lol:

I found that avatar more disturbing than funny, but it seems that my protests are too late :shock:

Ian

Naked Ape said:
:lol: Sorry, Ian. I'm quite fond of those shorts. Don't worry, I might change it when I tire of it. In the meantime, enjoy Norfolk's finest.

You might also wish to know, that when I read your posts, in my head, your voice sounds like Mr.Partridge

AAHAAAAAAAA!

Ian

IanM said:
Naked Ape said:
:lol: Sorry, Ian. I'm quite fond of those shorts. Don't worry, I might change it when I tire of it. In the meantime, enjoy Norfolk's finest.

You might also wish to know, that when I read your posts, in my head, your voice sounds like Mr.Partridge

AAHAAAAAAAA!

Ian

I sincerely hope you are reading them in your head, Ian, because to colleagues and family you might come across as a bit of a mentalist. One minute you've got your eye on a straight razor, the next you've got your arms inside a straight jacket. Take it from me, I've been there - drove up to Dundee in my bare feet. ;)*

*An homage to Partridge

Naked Ape said:
IanM said:
Naked Ape said:

AAHAAAAAAAA!

Ian

I sincerely hope you are reading them in your head, Ian, because to colleagues and family you might come across as a bit of a mentalist. One minute you've got your eye on a straight razor, the next you've got your arms inside a straight jacket. Take it from me, I've been there - drove up to Dundee in my bare feet. ;)

Me too. DAN!!!! DAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!!!!! :x

Back
Top Bottom