Benny

Benny was never a good looking guy, but one day when he was 40 years old his fairy godmother came to help. She said,

“Benny, I’ve watched you all of your life, and you’ve never even kissed a girl. I’m going to help. I can make you the best looking man in the world. Women will look at you with desire, but you can never shave. If you do, you will turn into a coffee urn. Don’t ask me why. It’s the rule of fairy magic”

Poof!! Benny was hot! Not only did Benny get his first kiss, he was with a different woman every morning, afternoon and night. He was incredibly happy. As time went on his beard got longer and longer and longer. Eventually, when he was 80, he was so sick of the beard that he decided to shave it. His fairy godmother’s warning couldn’t possibly be real. He went to the store, bought a razor and started to shave it off.

Poof, Benny turned into a tall silver coffee urn. The moral of this story is....

a Benny shaved is a Benny urned. ;)

Benny was never a good looking guy, but one day when he was 40 years old his fairy godmother came to help. She said,

“Benny, I’ve watched you all of your life, and you’ve never even kissed a girl. I’m going to help. I can make you the best looking man in the world. Women will look at you with desire, but you can never shave. If you do, you will turn into a coffee urn. Don’t ask me why. It’s the rule of fairy magic”

Poof!! Benny was hot! Not only did Benny get his first kiss, he was with a different woman every morning, afternoon and night. He was incredibly happy. As time went on his beard got longer and longer and longer. Eventually, when he was 80, he was so sick of the beard that he decided to shave it. His fairy godmother’s warning couldn’t possibly be real. He went to the store, bought a razor and started to shave it off.

Poof, Benny turned into a tall silver coffee urn. The moral of this story is....

a Benny shaved is a Benny urned. ;)
Oh dear...

Sorry, but please stop.

Sucks I Love Lucy GIF by Paramount+

Back
Top Bottom