Beckham Fragrances - Any Fans?

FJY

Hi Everyone!

I noticed that there is hardly any mention on these forums of Beckham fragrances, by the famous footballer. Now, I am not particularly a fan of him, but I have bought quite a few of his fragrances and I have to say that I quite like them. They are all relatively inexpensive too. A particular favourite of mine is Beckham Homme aftershave lotion. It is extremely affordable and it smells lovely, though it is not particularly long-lasting. I have received quite a few positive comments whenever I have worn it. That is not always the case when I have worn more expensive fragrances, so it is certainly food for thought.

I therefore wondered if anyone on here uses any of the Beckham fragrances, what your favourites are, and what do you think about them? As I said, I think they are good value for money and most of them smell quite nice. I wondered if any of you shared my opinion.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

FJY

Being an aftershave aficionado. I pass on this garbage. I would rather follow dogs with testicles with a used coffee cup for when they mark their territory...

Being an aftershave aficionado. I pass on this garbage. I would rather follow dogs with testicles with a used coffee cup for when they mark their territory...
Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

never tried it & it’s actually never interested me.
However
a good few years ago my son was giving a bottle of Callum Best from one of his friends.
he said dad you can take that to work there’s no danger of me wearing it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So i took it and i have to say iv never had so many complaints.
3 different woman mentioned it & even the guys at work were asking what it was
so i bought another 5 bottles.
i mean if i’m getting my nat king due to a scent then i’m all over it.
Seriously everyone did mention it but i personally wouldn’t buy it.

Last edited:
You make it sound as if you want to DRINK the stuff, lol. That is not something that I would actively encourage. It probably wouldn't taste very nice, anyway, lol.

However, each to their own, lol.

Back
Top Bottom