Beards. Beard Balms. Beard Oils. Etc

CjH

So recently my wife asked me what I looked like with a beard. As I have never ever ever grown a beard. (My longest time without shaving was about 6 days) She convinced me to grow a beard. So the shaving is taking a back seat for a while. Still cleaning up the edges mind. I'm about 4 weeks in. Almost past the crazy itchy stage, and look like a scruffy git.
So my question is, to those of you that have or have had a bears..... What beard products do/did you find that make/made having your beard more enjoyable?

Not an especially lively thread on a shaving forum, although sure there must be folks here who shave heads and leave beards.

I've had a serious beard twice in my life and to be frank, both times I didn't use any product. First time around was well before any consideration of product other than whatever soap happened to be on the side of the bath whenever I was in it. Second time, more recently, I enjoyed a rapeseed-based soap which was imbued with birch tar whenever I felt the need to wash it. Actually, I reckon a high-glycerine soap would work out well, something like Ach Brito Glyce?

Reactions: CjH
Back
Top Bottom