Beanie hats

Thank you kind sirs for bringing this up... I do like to wear a beanie hat quite a lot more than what seems to be common around here (south of England).
When my old fleece beanie hat finally bites the dust (it is starting to get worn through at some places now), that Ray Mears merino/possum looks excellent, and an endorsement from real people with no stake is the best!

Thank you kind sirs for bringing this up... I do like to wear a beanie hat quite a lot more than what seems to be common around here (south of England).
When my old fleece beanie hat finally bites the dust (it is starting to get worn through at some places now), that Ray Mears merino/possum looks excellent, and an endorsement from real people with no stake is the best!
Went for a walk today, and it was 13 degrees. Assuming the temperature is due to drop in the near future - for the hat's sake ;)

Looking for a decent beanie hat as the winter approaches. It's for dog walking, commuting to work and generally going for walks with family and friends. I don't need anything too technical or expensive.

I like to have a warm head, and avoid over sweating. Is Merino Wool the better option over say a fleece lined hat? Read good things about Danish Endurance Merino Wool hats, as an example.

Many thanks, Richard
Coincidence. Earlier today I saw Danish Endurance ones at nearly 50% off on Amazon. Maybe I'll get one.

You mean a head cosy...
scrooge4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom