Barbus Shaving Cream

Hi guys, recently i bought some aftershave and a tube of shaving cream from this nice fellow on B&B, as a free gift type thing he also sent me a tub of this shaving cream, its called Barbus and here are some reviews on B&B http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?ltr=B&t=102551
I have just sent him a message asking how much they actually are, used it once and it seemed like nice stuff with a citrus (maybe :lol: ) type scent, so if i could get a couple sent over (maybe 6 or so) i was just wondering if any of you guys would like to try some?
That is if the bloke will send me some over, i will work out the cost and such and let you guys know if any are interested :D

I'm interested... I'm trying to cut back on my ShavADs

• ... but I can't pass up the free sample of this.
    • ... even if it might lead to indulging in more of it.
          • ¬.¬[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:
I'm interested... I'm trying to cut back on my ShavADs

• ... but I can't pass up the free sample of this.
    • ... even if it might lead to indulging in more of it.
          • ¬.¬[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Ok :) any idea if Wilkinson's or Poundstretchers or somewhere else sells little containers for cheap?

If you go to the Body Shop and ask for a sample of say Maca Root cream you'll get given it in a little pot. Great cream, handy pot. That's killing two birds with one stone and no mistake! :p

Pig Cat said:
If you go to the Body Shop and ask for a sample of say Maca Root cream you'll get given it in a little pot. Great cream, handy pot. That's killing two birds with one stone and no mistake! :p

No idea where the nearest bodyshop is though to be honest, i will have a look in Wilko's or Poundies, they are bound to have something :lol:

Sent out today for both of you, couldnt find a container so had to get creative :lol: you'll notice its like something off Blue Peter

Nah cos that would be made in a factory and not by myself...not rulling out that it isnt a modified scotch egg of some kind tho :lol:

Scorpio said:
Nah cos that would be made in a factory and not by myself...not rulling out that it isnt a modified scotch egg of some kind tho :lol:

... well that's possibly better than checking the post and finding a taxidermitised (EH?) tortoise, its shell containing the shave cream and fastened back together with blu-tack & double-sided sticky-tape - again.

Urban Hermit said:
... well that's possibly better than checking the post and finding a taxidermitised (EH?) tortoise, its shell containing the shave cream and fastened back together with blu-tack & double-sided sticky-tape - again.

Sounds pretty good that to be honest, im liking the shell idea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom