For Sale REDUCED Badger brush, Edwin Jagger DE89, 2 straight razors (Wade & Butcher, and Gotta)

I'm selling a few items that I no longer use. I'm not sure what the going rate is for these so I'm open to offers. Located in Aylesford, Kent, buyer is welcome to collect.

The brush is an Art of Shaving badger brush. It's used but not much, as it's very soft and I prefer a stiffer brush. £10

Gotta straight razor. This was my first ever straight, I believe it's a 5/8. It needs an adjustment as the blade has a tendency to catch the scales as I close it, but otherwise very good condition. £15

Wade & Butcher straight razor. I think this is a full hollow blade. As the photos show, the razor has had its fair share of use but it gives an absolutely wonderful shave, especially for longer growth or coarser hair. £50

SOLD Edwin Jagger DE89. I'd say this is in excellent condition, it has some soap residue where the blade would go but has no damage or issues. £10

SOLD Gold Dollar straight razor. I purchased this to practice honing and didn't get too far with it, so apart from the novice edge I've added this is otherwise new. I believe I still have its original box too. £10

Attachments

• IMG_6582.jpeg
    IMG_6582.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 3,731
  • IMG_6565.jpeg
    IMG_6565.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_6570.jpeg
    IMG_6570.jpeg
    211.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6571.jpeg
    IMG_6571.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6572.jpeg
    IMG_6572.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_6574.jpeg
    IMG_6574.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6576.jpeg
    IMG_6576.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6581.jpeg
    IMG_6581.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6578.jpeg
    IMG_6578.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I should really try and avoid this section of the site!!!
You have a sale
Well in that case I think you should keep visiting this section of the site!
I haven't had any interest since selling the Gold Dollar so if there's anything else here that takes your fancy I would be more than happy to do a discounted bundle price.

Well in that case I think you should keep visiting this section of the site!
I haven't had any interest since selling the Gold Dollar so if there's anything else here that takes your fancy I would be more than happy to do a discounted bundle price.
Stop it!!!
I was just looking for a different daily to pack with me. Nearly went for the DE89 on Amazon, but thought I would have a quick look on here first.
The Wade and Butch is geogeous, but would be wasted on me. I am a little too lazy (not sure that is the correct description) for straight razors, I dabbled for quite some time, but DE's are so much quicker and easier.

Stop it!!!
I was just looking for a different daily to pack with me. Nearly went for the DE89 on Amazon, but thought I would have a quick look on here first.
The Wade and Butch is geogeous, but would be wasted on me. I am a little too lazy (not sure that is the correct description) for straight razors, I dabbled for quite some time, but DE's are so much quicker and easier.
It is lovely, but I definitely see your point about the benefits of DE. I primarily use a shavette these days because of the convenience of not needing to hone or strop.

If you send me a DM with your address I can get this in the post for you this week.

Back
Top Bottom