Badger and Hone

I've just ordered some TOBS tubes from Badger and Hone as they're currently only £3.50!!!!!!!

I got an email from Martin asking how I had come across their site. I replied that I had seen his posting on here and that I thought his prices were very competitive especially with the free shiping. I said I would imaging the free shiping would disapear when they were more established but that this was understandable as rices were low. On the contrary he replied they plan to continue to offer free shiping entirely!!!!!!!

Even bettter I said.... :D

simmo3801 said:
I've just ordered some TOBS tubes from Badger and Hone as they're currently only £3.50!!!!!!!

I got an email from Martin asking how I had come across their site. I replied that I had seen his posting on here and that I thought his prices were very competitive especially with the free shiping. I said I would imaging the free shiping would disapear when they were more established but that this was understandable as rices were low. On the contrary he replied they plan to continue to offer free shiping entirely!!!!!!!

Even bettter I said.... :D

Superb, i just ordered 3 tubes :D

Just placed a small order for the Almond and Mr Taylor, silly not to at those prices and free delivery. Just hope those two creams don’t irritate me like some of their other creams.

Hope the guys there can build on what they’ve started, nice to have another online vendor that takes the time and effort.

Which TOBS cream softens the hairs best?

I tried Mr Taylor's, the Sensitive one and the avocado - all 3 smelled nice. Performance was ok but not great for me :(

antdad said:
What does Eaton College smell like? Mortar boards and gowns, Ruga and hockey.

I found Eaton College to be quite nice, I only recently found the cream sample I had ordered from the decant club. It was surprisingly nice, maybe surprising because it was one of the scents that I have heard the least about so I didn't know what to expect; like you the name left me thinking :?

Eaton college is a quite simple clean smell and it has a little hint of a flowery smell through it but none the less it is not a girly smell. It is like a plain white soap and is very subtle. I would say I prefer Eaton College to MR Taylor in scent, it is much less barber shop than Mr Taylor and in strength / pungency more like Avocado. So if you like strong barber shop go for Mr Taylor but Eaton College is a nice in between.

I am tempted to buy a tube of it at that price.

Even though i have more than enough, i couldn't say no and ordered a tube of st james which is meant to be very nice.

Might order avocado next, as that too is meant to be nice.

antdad said:
Should have made it a cream sampler, any four for £12

Is that an offer on B&H?

I'd like to get some TOBS at £3.50 a go, but can't get the order in before this weekend when the offer ends (low on funds).
If they're doing a 4 for £12 offer that doesn't end on Sunday, that'll put a smile on my face.

simmo3801 said:
I don't think they are, that was just Antdads suggestion.......

Gotcha :-(
Shame.

Might just have to do it anyway. I'm thinking Mr Taylors, Lavender, Lime, Avacado at the moment but could do with choosing just 2.

Back
Top Bottom