B&M Spice EdT

Yes, it's coming on 18 April. Since many have called their Reserve Spice AS a perfect clone of vintage Old Spice, albeit stronger, we can only guess this one's power for now.

As I am easily the manliest of men here on the forum perhaps I should test this one for you sniveling little boobs.

;)

My local B & M doesn't sell ANY fragrances at all. They used to sell "cheapo" ones such as Quorum and Lynx Africa, but they seem to have stopped selling even those now. I haven't heard of the one mentioned in this thread, therefore I am unable to comment further. I just thought that I would bring it to your attention that it is wrong to assume that all B & M stores sell such products.

My local B & M doesn't sell ANY fragrances at all. They used to sell "cheapo" ones such as Quorum and Lynx Africa, but they seem to have stopped selling even those now. I haven't heard of the one mentioned in this thread, therefore I am unable to comment further. I just thought that I would bring it to your attention that it is wrong to assume that all B & M stores sell such products.
The b&m in question is not the store here - I believe it is barrister and Mann - American artisan soap maker

The b&m in question is not the store here - I believe it is barrister and Mann - American artisan soap maker
I can see how I became confused with the name. I never realised that there was another famous B & M across the pond. I have lived in the UK my entire life and was completely unaware of this.

My sincere apologies.

I can see how I became confused with the name. I never realised that there was another famous B & M across the pond. I have lived in the UK my entire life and was completely unaware of this.

My sincere apologies.
It’s quite a popular American artisan - on our side slickboys do sell their stuff amongst others! I believe you’re not the first one to get confused by it ! Haha

Yes, it's coming on 18 April. Since many have called their Reserve Spice AS a perfect clone of vintage Old Spice, albeit stronger, we can only guess this one's power for now.

As I am easily the manliest of men here on the forum perhaps I should test this one for you sniveling little boobs.

;)
Little boobs? I like big boobs best. Matron’s got big bouncing boobs and…

happy despicable me GIF

I have the soap, and it is a treat. I may spring for the AS and the EdT one day. My main hesitation is that my lovely spouse doesn't care for OS since it reminds her of her father.

I feel like it's a better OS than OS, though, if that makes any sense. I feel like it has a deeper and more complex scent structure.

Back
Top Bottom