Ayup

Hey All

I'm a newbie to the forum from the sunny but windy Isle of Man.
So I've been shaving with DE's for ages and thought I'd give straight razor shaving a go but hit a setback there - bought an axe so I'm stuck looking for a proper piece of kit. Ah well, live and learn!
I'll leave it there for now but I'll be around for on and off topic chat from time to time. them!

Cheers

Steve

Hello and welcome to the forum Steve. There's some advice on choosing a straight razor stickied in the appropriate section. I'd say find a vintage one, but there's a dude called Mikael who seems to be buying up the entire world stock. :lol:

Greetings
66136.gif

JohnnyO said:
Hi & welcome M8. Is it true that IoM ladies take so long to get ready cause they've got 3 legs to shave ?

Erm, yes, this time I really shall get my coat !!!

JohnnyO. :oops:

Well it takes them a little longer, but at the end of the day they're still women! ;)

And thanks for all the welcome messages guys!

SpockIOM said:
JohnnyO said:
Hi & welcome M8. Is it true that IoM ladies take so long to get ready cause they've got 3 legs to shave ?

Well it takes them a little longer, but at the end of the day they're still women! ;)

You sure about that? Maybe it's not an extra leg they've got. ;)

Welcome to TSR

Yellow Jim said:
SpockIOM said:
JohnnyO said:

You sure about that? Maybe it's not an extra leg they've got. ;)

Welcome to TSR

Cheers mate!

But damn, that's a right blow to my ego! ;)

Back
Top Bottom