This is a sort of moan, although I understand you are free to do what you want.
In life you get used to what people look like and what they sound like. When a person changes their avatar its as if they have changed their face or accent. Antdad, cheesedave, pigcat, hunnymonster to name but a few, where has Kojak and Lord Lucan etc gone?
My pink and yellow flatfish will remain. I have no intention of changing it to a salmon or a trout.

I am back to the "Fly By Night' Owl after going through most of the Rush album covers. I aplologise if it caused any confusion, but I just wanted to annoy Ollie.

Oh, and Salmon and Trout aren't flatfish, so that wouldn't really work.

Ian

i've come to expect Pigcat to change his and antdad has some good ones as well

i had the dogs on B+B but i'm sticking with the KT on here

I had to send off quite a few "blank checks" to make sure it had worked (the first two came back positive, bit of a scare as i didn't fancy going through it again.)

But before posting off my samples of "Ollie's Own ABS" I had to flush my system out with lots of sex. The stupid thing is I hated "having" to do it; never felt less like sex in all my life.

Now, back to the topic: I'm with The Flat One here, changing avatars confuses me. I do, however, have a new improved version of the Cella Man*, thanks to Antdad. He's been on steroids and acid and is bigger and brighter. [edit: the Cella man, not Antdad.]

I'm also glad to see Count Arthur - big fan of him, love the way he mangles the English language.

* Not the Cellar Man. All my daughters are free-range.