This is a sort of moan, although I understand you are free to do what you want.
In life you get used to what people look like and what they sound like. When a person changes their avatar its as if they have changed their face or accent. Antdad, cheesedave, pigcat, hunnymonster to name but a few, where has Kojak and Lord Lucan etc gone?
My pink and yellow flatfish will remain. I have no intention of changing it to a salmon or a trout.

I am back to the "Fly By Night' Owl after going through most of the Rush album covers. I aplologise if it caused any confusion, but I just wanted to annoy Ollie.

Oh, and Salmon and Trout aren't flatfish, so that wouldn't really work. ;)

Ian

i've come to expect Pigcat to change his and antdad has some good ones as well

i had the dogs on B+B but i'm sticking with the KT on here

Pig Cat said:
rangers62 said:
PC Are you 'enjoying' achieving the condition proclaimed on your avatar?

Yup, things are settling down now and I've resigned myself to life as a Jaffa!

I had to send off quite a few "blank checks" to make sure it had worked (the first two came back positive, bit of a scare as i didn't fancy going through it again.)

But before posting off my samples of "Ollie's Own ABS" I had to flush my system out with lots of sex. The stupid thing is I hated "having" to do it; never felt less like sex in all my life.

Now, back to the topic: I'm with The Flat One here, changing avatars confuses me. I do, however, have a new improved version of the Cella Man*, thanks to Antdad. He's been on steroids and acid and is bigger and brighter. [edit: the Cella man, not Antdad.]

I'm also glad to see Count Arthur - big fan of him, love the way he mangles the English language.

* Not the Cellar Man. All my daughters are free-range.

Back
Top Bottom