Closed ATT R-2 Open Comb Pass Around and Review

I will be starting an Above the Tie (ATT) R-2 Plate review/pass around shortly.

Stan from ATT is kindly selling me an R-2 Plate at a discount to be tested by members on this forum.

As it is a R-2 plate only it can only be used by existing ATT owners. No other topcaps can be used with this system.

To be eligible to join this list you must have been a member of TSR for a minimum of 3 months have an existing ATT set and have over a 100 posts.

There will be a total of 10 to 15 testers (more if required) and then the plate will be returned to me.

Rules:

1. Each tester will agree in advance to test the plate for maximum five days, and to mail the plate to the next person on the list on the 6th day if possible (sometimes the day falls on a Sunday or holiday).

2. All mailings will be by First Class Recorded delivery in suitable packaging. Participants will agree to mail at their own expense.

3. All participants must agree to post their opinions of the R-2 plate here, comparing it your existing ATT closed comb plates.

4. Each participant is responsible for PM'ing the next tester to obtain their mailing info. The participant is also responsible for shipping the plate in a clean condition.

Any perceived problems with the plate must be flagged Immediately.

It will take a week or so to get here so more names will be added.

Again thanks to Stan from ATT for this opportunity.

List so far (post your names and I will update list):

Just like to say thanks to Stan for letting us have the opportunity to test this plate.

And I suppose I better say a thanks to Al for organizing it.
:p:D:icon_lol:

after what you have done for us it doesnt matter - added

1. Al H DONE
2 Dobbo 25 DONE
3. Tonyspurs DONE
4. Mr Smarty Pants :) DONE
5. Fly3K. DONE
6. Johnnie Stark
7. Chris hale
8. Helveticum
9. Hairsuite DONE

Recived today from ATT

Much thanks to Stan

Not his fault but them bastards at Royal Mail hit me for no customs but VAT and a handling fee but I digress.

I will use it for a couple of days and send to Dobbo and hopefully tony will get it before christmas to carry on in new year.

Enjoy lads and remember to put opinions here especially comparisons with the closed comb

Used for first time today, will give a longer comprehensive opinion after a few days

However a lovely bit of kit, it did not seem as aggressive as the normal r-1, a much smoother shave

You lot will love it

Back
Top Bottom