ATT DE razors

K

kamisori

Hi all,

I'm considering the ATT M1 DE razor, but have read somewhere that the head is not completely covering the blade like on the Feather AS-D2.

Is that true? And does it have any influence in how you handle the razor eg. under the nose?

Can anybody show me some pictures of an ATT DE with a blade, so I can see how much of the blade that's exposed?

Hi all,

I'm considering the ATT M1 DE razor, but have read somewhere that the head is not completely covering the blade like on the Feather AS-D2.

Is that true? And does it have any influence in how you handle the razor eg. under the nose?

Can anybody show me some pictures of an ATT DE with a blade, so I can see how much of the blade that's exposed?

There is only about .5 of a mm overhanging at each end, it doesn't get in the way what so ever. Don't worry about it.

Thank you Paul.

Hmm. Then it's the same as a MÜHLE head. I find some blades to have a very sharp edge at the end.

I've never had any problems using ATT razors at all, no need to alter my technique and no difficulty manoeuvring between nostrils and lip. They are fine above the tie and under the under the nose!

Having used three different ATT heads I found I couldn't answer your question. I know I've never had a problem with them overhanging. You don't even know they are there. So many razors like that and I believe it is to give you some 'blunt' to hold on to when changing the blade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are considering an ATT DE wait about 30 days for the aluminum models. They will be much lighter in weight and cost half the price of the stainless steel razors. The end tabs may not be fulling covered but since the razor is much lighter it will be easier to maneuver.

Thanks Jerry, I will wait and see the aluminum series.

I do have experience with SS razors, owning an SE1, a Claymore and some Feathers WS-D1 and AS-D2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom