Astra Superior Platinum.

I bought 100 of the above Astras from a supplier in Turkey. 'Mymikado' on the ebay.

Very speedy delivery, just over a week.
Less than £6 + pp for 100 Astras.

Marvellous...but wait, there's more!

When the Jiffy B arrived this morning it also contained an ARKO soap stick (the smell of which I now worship) and a 'matchbook' of styptic thingies at no extra cost. What a splendid fellow.

As a result my feedback to the forum is that he is both a splendid fellow and highly recommended.

Great communications, slick service and competitively priced product.

:D

I have bought 200 of the same from the same seller, been waiting about 10 days now and getting a bit antsy. The seller IS highly recommended. I suspect the postal strike is holding things back, but, it is so variable it's not real! 100 of the blades are for Luigi at Salondini the barber that a few of the guys have tried for a shave. He was a W/Sword UK man. None left, so! Astra Superior Platinum's it is, or Super Thins, what do the brethern reckon. Boab you've had a shave from Luigi, In the words of Grossman " It's over to you"

hunnymonster said:
I bought 1100 of them from Barber Depot in the US for $100 + P&P - which was the best deal on offer when I looked... they're currently being spirited transatlantic by a friend 3/400 at a time to avoid the attentions of Messrs Customs & Excise

1100! HM, think you should change your avatar to [attachment=0]

What say you? ;)

Russ,I think you should recommend the super thins to him.I am going to get a batch after Fido sent me a sampler.

I've got 100 of the thins coming too. As you can understand he is very fussy with his choice of blades, he was happy with the Astra's. I'll let him try the Thins when they come, you reckon they are a suitable blade for Luigi? I thought the Astra's or Gillette Bleue extras would be ideal, sort of sharp & smooth, if you know what I mean :roll:

Back
Top Bottom