Asco Platinum

I have a tuck ready to try out when I hit the Lord stable again ...

You'll likely try one before me. I do rate the ASCO Stainless.
I tried one of the blades from the orange pack a few days ago and was impressed - I think they're the ones you're referring to?

Has anyone tried these? What's the verdict?
View attachment 67282
I don't know why I'm bothering to ask this now having gotten excited yesterday and ordering 100 from Turkey (Ali Express).

I've used a few blades from Lord and I find more often than not the Stainless varieties are the ones I prefer.

The Lord Classic SS and the Silver Star blades are my favourites of all the Lord blades I've tried. You can get the latter 100 for a £7 or 200 for £10 from La Barbiera.

YMMV as ever though.

I've used a few blades from Lord and I find more often than not the Stainless varieties are the ones I prefer.

The Lord Classic SS and the Silver Star blades are my favourites of all the Lord blades I've tried. You can get the latter 100 for a £7 or 200 for £10 from La Barbiera.

YMMV as ever though.
@pjgh enabled me to buy 50 Silver Stars a couple of months back. Still yet to try one though

Images lifted from https://www.razorbladesclub.com/razorblades/

Asco Platinum Razor Blades

Platinum

There are three stainless blades from ASCO, likely all the same - orange, red and blue:

Asco Orange Razor Blades

Asco Red Razor Blades

Asco Super Stainless Razor Blades

You're most likely to find the orange ones ... reds are a 10 pack, from what I can see and think the blues will be for specific markets.

Lol, you crack me up man, I thought I was bad, but I will always refer back to the master *bows* @Boycie83

same as these? https://connaughtshaving.com/ascoss.html ?
The ones you've linked are the Stainless variant Joe - a great blade.

The order for the platinum blades above has now been cancelled. The Turkish seller never dispatched them. Interestingly that's happened to me with 3 different Turkish sellers in the last 6 months.

Connaught have them in stock if you really want to try them (we all know you really want to :))

Connaught have them in stock if you really want to try them (we all know you really want to :))

Fate has decided that I'm not to have them

Back
Top Bottom