Artisan Shaving Soap (Mark 3) Testing...

OK Chaps. Sorry I've been A.W.O.L., but after the Christmas Madness I got the Lurgy and felt rather under the weather :cry: . Thankfully seem to have shaken that off, so I'm back :D .

Since the Mark 2 testing seemed to be a step in the right direction, and I have some Mark 3 testers made and ready to send out, I'm looking for brave volunteers again :shave :shave :shave .

Many thanks to the lovely Chaps who tried out 1 and 2, they offered very useful feedback, and I am eternally grateful. They are more than welcome to volunteer for Mark 3 too, but I thought it only fair to throw open the offer to the first 10 brave souls to volunteer.

To be absolutely clear, the first 10 to reply on this thread will be accepted. I will also be happy to send upto 3 of the 10 within the EU if any of our European members fancy giving it a go. The postage is a little more expensive, but it seems mean to have only UK testers. If you are outside the UK, please mention it when you volunteer ;) .

Oils
  • Palm, Castor, Coconut[/list:u]

Alkali
    • Sodium Hydroxide Solution[/list:u]

Additional
      • Kaolin Clay[/list:u]
        • Mineral Colour: Iron Oxide[/list:u]
          • Citrus Essential Oil Blend. Allergens: citral & limonene [/list:u]

I got bored with the unscented ones, so added my citrus blend of EOs. If you are sensitive to citrus or to either of the allergens listed, please don't volunteer ;) .

Please number yourselves 1 to 10 as you volunteer - everyone can see when there are enough then :geek: :lol:
            If you weren't one of the original testers, please also PM me your address so I know where to send the sample to.

Artisan :)

Back
Top Bottom