Aristocrat

This is probably gonna be my next razor,I just don't know when,been hunting loads down on auction websites and so far no joy due to the fact that I can't spend the silly money they're going for,arrrgggghhh,only time will tell :roll:

James_uk said:
This is probably gonna be my next razor,I just don't know when,been hunting loads down on auction websites and so far no joy due to the fact that I can't spend the silly money they're going for,arrrgggghhh,only time will tell :roll:

James I have a gold american one 47-49 send me a pm and will lone it to you as just sitting in a box just now

pedro083 said:
James_uk said:

James I have a gold american one 47-49 send me a pm and will lone it to you as just sitting in a box just now

This is such a generous offer pedro,been DE shaving for about a year now ,looking at online photos is as close as I got to one of these,at least this gives me the chance to see whether it's really for me before I pay top dollar for one in a decent nick,btw that flaire tip you've sold me is still going strong,I use it in my rotation,it's one of those razors that I get decent shaves with regardless of what blade I throw at it

Patience James. You'll come across a cheap one soon enough. It might not be the best looking one, but at least it'll let you know if they're for you. I've two open comb ones that I picked up about a month into shaving this way, cut myself up with them and set them aside. They're not the best lookers. I'll give them a go again in the next few weeks and if I don't get on with them, then they might be up for grabs.

Yellow Jim said:
Patience James. You'll come across a cheap one soon enough. It might not be the best looking one, but at least it'll let you know if they're for you. I've two open comb ones that I picked up about a month into shaving this way, cut myself up with them and set them aside. They're not the best lookers. I'll give them a go again in the next few weeks and if I don't get on with them, then they might be up for grabs.

Cheers Jim,you're right,patient is the key but when it comes to DE shaving things can be a bit different,lol,pedro is sending me his to try out,this man is a star

Back
Top Bottom