Aqua di parma cream

Roy

Hi guys. I keep considering the above luxury cream, but wonder if you are paying for scent above performance. Anyone live this top priced cream. Maybe I'm attracted to the yellow tùb.!

I had the same quandary a while back. Consensus is that you're paying for the scent and the brand. It is also a very good performing cream though. I have the orange and brown tub versions. Orange is the Colonia scent and brown is an unscented variant. I love both and will happily replace them once they've been used up. If you like AdP Colonia and purchasing this isn't going to cause you any hardship, do it. Lovely stuff!

I had the same quandary a while back. Consensus is that you're paying for the scent and the brand. It is also a very good performing cream though. I have the orange and brown tub versions. Orange is the Colonia scent and brown is an unscented variant. I love both and will happily replace them once they've been used up. If you like AdP Colonia and purchasing this isn't going to cause you any hardship, do it. Lovely stuff!
Ordered as a birthday treat......at least hope it turns out to be a treat!

I had a little 30 ml tube of this that I finished quite recently. It is absolutely sensational, the scent is just gorgeous. I am sure you will love it!!!!

Arrived and it's very well packaged, outer round box, with cream container of a classy, sturdy yellow jar. Not sure if glass or plastic, probably the latter,, but high quality. Will make a great lather bowl empty.
Bowllather with a large pea size amount and you get a large amount of smooth, glossy lather with a lovely sheen painted on your face. Extremely nice shave. Face coated with a layer of classy lather with a gorgeous floral smell and I detect a hint of menthol.leaves skin soft and refreshed with no hint of irritation or flaws.expensive, but I suspect quality ingredients.
50 pounds from amazon.
If anyone doesn't want to spend that amount, don't worry, you'll still get a decent shave from your favourite soap, but this is a real treat.
Oh, I'd say this is a croap, not very soft cream I expected.

Many years ago I bought an ADP tub of cream. Must have been 2011 or so. Was about 60 euros back then from what I recall. Used it for 3 shaves and sold the remainder at a loss. There was some sort of citric stuff in it that my skin couldn’t handle for some reason.

Many years ago I bought an ADP tub of cream. Must have been 2011 or so. Was about 60 euros back then from what I recall. Used it for 3 shaves and sold the remainder at a loss. There was some sort of citric stuff in it that my skin couldn’t handle for some reason.
Luckily no reaction and my skin is really nice. Expensive, but really lovely. A p.easure to use..

Reactions: J23
Luckily no reaction and my skin is really nice. Expensive, but really lovely. A p.easure to use..
Yes, it is expensive. But if you don’t load a +26 size knot brush directly from the tub, it should last for a long time :)

I may have to retry it with a small sample. It’s been a decade and perhaps they’ve changed the formulation somewhat over the years.

Yes, it is expensive. But if you don’t load a +26 size knot brush directly from the tub, it should last for a long time :)

I may have to retry it with a small sample. It’s been a decade and perhaps they’ve changed the formulation somewhat over the years.
Your right about it lasting. Due to the cost,I decided to see how little of this is needed for a good lather. Answer, hardly any. I a soaked brush, squeezed dry and lather . Looks like there's nothing on the brush, but add water and more than enough for 3 passes. Of all products this stuff has no bad effect on my skin. Lovely stuff.

Back
Top Bottom