April Raffle

Hiya,

Since there's a break in the action i will just mention the reason I didn't buy and numbers. Mainly it's because I win these so often it's embarrassing by now.

I will just say that my picks woulda been #2&14. Congrats in advance to whoever has the right one.

I wonder how many people are still online and watching this. Johnus' fiver is a fiver less for the charity- so - how about I exclude him and publish the draw as soon as someone sends me a fiver and gets three free tickets in the Rowlers' handle raffle (tickets will be £2 each and I'll add three to the total required). Post here before sending unless you want to give fivers to the charity.

No money in from Jouhnus and he's back off-line so let's do it this way.

Anyone for a fiver?

I'm not sure about the ethics of re-selling his ticket, and what with him being American and all - don't want a Law Suit!

Why not - he's hereby excluded for non-payment and his ticket is on re-sale.

Sold to BraveBlades. Fiver asap por favor! No.28.

And the winner is ...

[video=vimeo]https://vimeo.com/126038527[/video]

Congratulations to the winner. Please PM your delivery address to me and I'll get your Tradere OC on its way to you.

£20 donated to TSR.

Thank you all very much for your participation and co-operation, gentlemen. Apart from a hic-cough at the end, I call that a resounding success.

Oh! next time, PLEASE send your username and ticket number along with your payment - for those of you whose real names I don't know, it's the only way I can link payments to forum posts! Especially when you suddenly turn into women/SWMBOs!

Back
Top Bottom