Anyone tried Blue Italian Floid?

This caught my eye after reading reviews about it, especially comments like 'for younger men'.

Basically, I'm 23 and looking for something that's good for the skin, smells fresh and not over powering. If I want to go out smelling good I will follow with an Eau de Toilette.

Would this be a good choice?

Whisp

p.s I also have Speick as it does what I mentioned above as well as Old Spice (if I use a little it does what I mention above)

:D

ive tried standard italian floid and i like it. The blue is supposed to be a bit more aquatic. I cant speak from experience though.

One worth looking at, is Taylor of old bond streets "St James" aftershave. I got some as a PIF, and its lovely. Left my skin refreshed and smooth feeling. It has a fantastic aquatic smell, modern and fresh.

Lime Trumper's Skin Food perhaps ? Nice clean, slightly sour lime scent which doesn't linger overly long & the glycerine based product really does rehydrate your skin & plumps it up. I find a bloob about the size of a large green pea is more than sufficient to annoint the old shaven cheeks.

JohnnyO. :geek:

Sounds like some good stuff, will have to wait till I can get a sample at Connaughts, they seem to be out of stock of the samples :(

Cheers for the heads up wrt Skin Food! Was one of the first things I bought, got the biggest one and has lasted me three years of use as part of a rotation!
Good stuff as a balm and moisturises well.
:cool:

Whisp

Derby makes some nice scents..nothing too overpowering...made in Turkey...its cheap over here in the states
It costs me about $5.50 usd for 100ml of any flavor.. lathers up very easily and doesnt take much..about half a fingerful on a warm bowl.

Blades

Attachments

• detail_image_22.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 97
whisp said:
Sounds like some good stuff, will have to wait till I can get a sample at Connaughts, they seem to be out of stock of the samples :(

Cheers for the heads up wrt Skin Food! Was one of the first things I bought, got the biggest one and has lasted me three years of use as part of a rotation!
Good stuff as a balm and moisturises well.
:cool:

Whisp

PM me your address and I'll send you a sample

Blades said:
Derby makes some nice scents..nothing too overpowering...made in Turkey...its cheap over here in the states
It costs me about $5.50 usd for 100ml of any flavor.. lathers up very easily and doesnt take much..about half a fingerful on a warm bowl.

Blades

Sorry meant to say Blue Floid is an Aftershave ;)

Whisp

My wife calls me the Itlaian Stallion, when I use my blue Floid.

I´m with Damian Murphy - it´s fresh, works and the staying stallion scent doesn´t last all day :D

If Damian Murphy is kind enough to send me a sample then I'm sure SWMBO will have a say in whether to buy a bottle, but for the price and the size of the bottle then I'm sure it 'should' be an easy sell ;)

Whisp

Mikael said:
My wife calls me the Itlaian Stallion, when I use my blue Floid.

I´m with Damian Murphy - it´s fresh, works and the staying stallion scent doesn´t last all day :D

If you splash on the GR8 smell of Brut EVERYONE'S wife will call you ther Nordic Italian Stallion Mikael !!!

JohnnyO. ;)

whisp said:
If Damian Murphy is kind enough to send me a sample then I'm sure SWMBO will have a say in whether to buy a bottle, but for the price and the size of the bottle then I'm sure it 'should' be an easy sell ;)

Whisp

If you go for the 400ml bottle get the atomiser too... mine came to about £21 when I bought the Floid Blue & atomiser together (from Maguires Barbershop, 176 Newton Road, Heaton (Near the Freeman Hospital), Newcastle)

Back
Top Bottom