Anyone Tried A Bodyshop Synthetic Brush ?

Picked it up today but didn't buy one, it's Synthetic, it feels really soft like Badger soft....wood looks nice too (looks better than the picture shows)

Anyone use one or tried one ?

Only £5.50 too

31413m_l.jpg

Steve

Fido is always checking what's on offer.

It lathers up great with creams and will probably do well with soaps. It's nice and soft on the face. I found some reviews which dampended enthusiasm - someone said the handle cracked after a couple of weeks. It is a bit flimsy - but at £5.50 it's not much of a risk for a spare brush.

I've heard the usual synthetic = crap comments, many by people who haven't used any synhts nvm the BodyShop one. From a few 'green' shavers I was told it's quite serviceable and definitely worth much more than the price of admission.

I've had one of these for nearly two years and its quite good considering how much it costs (£5-6?). It lathers up soaps and creams quite well but the knot is quite open and it doesn't hold much lather. The tips are surprisingly soft but its not floppy, the best thing is that it dries out very quickly which makes it great for a travel brush.

The original handle was made out of some sort of fibreboard stuff which absorbed water and fell to pieces. They changed this some time ago to all wood and mine is as good as the day I bought it.

Pete said:
the best thing is that it dries out very quickly which makes it great for a travel brush.

+1 on that.
This was my first brush. It's quite adequate and excellent value for money. I've relegated it to use as a travel brush as it's not a patch on my EJ best badger... ;)

sunburyboy93 said:
Picked it up today but didn't buy one, it's Synthetic, it feels really soft like Badger soft....wood looks nice too (looks better than the picture shows)

Anyone use one or tried one ?

Only £5.50 too

31413m_l.jpg

Steve

Bloody shoplifters.... :)

I have one, and use it now and then.

It doesn't retain heat, water or lather. The soft plastic bristles get softer in hot water.

Apart from that it's ok. As it's quick drying it does for travel.

Back
Top Bottom