Anyone on here........

Not me, the fields clear as far as I'm concerned feel free to make the offer....

Strange what people expect to get for these 2nd hand razors when you can buy a brand new Weishi or Lord for about a tenner :p

hunnymonster said:
Jeltz said:
Strange what people expect to get for these 2nd hand razors when you can buy a brand new Weishi or Lord for about a tenner :p

Yes, but that one is 105 years old. A Lord or Weishi would probably be pushing the limits of credibility to last 105 weeks....

Over generosity amended.

I have an old type single ring that gets a run every now and then. It's okay but I prefer other razors.

Just depends what people are willing to pay, alot of sellers look at other razor orices on E-bay and set thier own Auctions accordingly,.....alot of us on here generally know the going rate for a type of Razor, and we know what we will and will not pay.

i remember when you could see Eclipse Red Rings up for £30.00, didn't want one then, then someone on a forum get's one. people start chatting on the forums, and demand goes up then so do the prices, now the price for these is stupid, would love one now.........

Fatboys used to be really silly money, now they seem to be coming down.....

In a different way look at the Feather All Stainless, i think it's overpriced at £130.00 but i really wanted one etc etc, If you really want a razor and you have the wedge to buy it, good luck to you.

Well he didn't quite get what he wanted for it but it did fetch £247.00/ $400.00 guess that one will sit in a display case somewhere. But as Steve said if you have the money and you want it ..............why not....... ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom