Anyone NOT like two-band?

I've given a lot of thought to my selling price. My first brush will match the quality of any similar sized two band offering currently on the market . I'm thinking of setting the price at around £35 plus £2.50 for world wide shipping. But to get things moving I will be offering the brush here first for a limited period at a price of £25 - hopefully by the second week in June after I return from a trip to Edinburgh. A sort of thanks for the help I have received here and a kick start to my little venture.

Fido said:
I've given a lot of thought to my selling price. My first brush will match the quality of any similar sized two band offering currently on the market . I'm thinking of setting the price at around £35 plus £2.50 for world wide shipping. But to get things moving I will be offering the brush here first for a limited period at a price of £25 - hopefully by the second week in June after I return from a trip to Edinburgh. A sort of thanks for the help I have received here and a kick start to my little venture.

Since I allready have a hole in the head (must have, since I keep ordering stuff I really don´t need :roll: ), you can count me in for the first order. So Fido, if possible, now you have your first order :) .

It's a sensational brush at a sensational price, I've been using one for the last month or so and it has usurped another Simpson 2 band in my rotation. I also genuinely could not tell the difference between the hair in this knot and Simpson two band hair which given the price is some achievement.

I currently have eight Simpsons, four of which are two band and this is a comparable brush.

Even if you are not thinking about another brush I would put your name down for one, it's that good.

Fido, count me in for a fan shaped when you have them please. I will be heading back to god's country in the summer & will arrange with you to have it shipped their. What SWMBO dos'nt know won't hurt her.....

Back
Top Bottom