Another Swede joining the forum!!!

Hello Gents!

Another Swede joining this fine forum.

Been into De shaving for 8 months now and been hanging around here every now and then without taking the step to register but finally
I decided to do so.

I'm already in deep to this hobby and have during the 8 months fallen for the big majority of AD's but still have a lot to learn.

See you around!

Regards
cmannen

Tjena mannen! :D Well, I´ll have to give you the same speach as I did for our other Swedish member, Jens (my God, soon we´ll take over this board, mohahahaha). Nice to see a fellow Swede here. Now we can back talk everyone in Swedish :D :lol: Watch out for the Greek though and some other shady figures and you´ll be fine ... Yeah, we have our own preacher too, he´ll give you the hell fire speach later, I guess... Välkommen till TSR!! :D

I'm not a Swedish speaker so won't try a native greeting and to be frank I know little about Sweden, but I did once see a Swedish film ..... but that's another story :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum.

68143.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm very impressed by your Swedish skills but luckily it seems that my English is at least a little bit better then your Swedish, guess I would have a hard time here otherwise?

If ever have an urge to get something translated from the widely spoken Swedish language let me know but I'm quite sure Google translate will be as good as me :p

Back
Top Bottom