Another Newbie!

Hi

Another newbie here. Just started DE shaving this week. So far just got the Boots own shaver (prefered the look of this as has metal head instead of the plastic of the Wilkinson), a WS Brush, Boots own soap in a bowl and some Real Shaving Company Cream, scrub, ASB and hot towel treatment.

Had a few shaves so far, going ok but still not a lot of work on my angles I think as not getting to close a shave yet. Sure it will come with practice though!

By the way if any of you live near Peterborough you can get most of the Real Shaving Company range for 65p a tube at the Potters and Moore factory shop. Even the Hot Towel treatment is only £1.10! They also have slightly more expensive stuff such as Nomad cream? at £1.50 a big tube and some St James stuff for about £2? I thing thay are make TOBS etc at the same factory but none of that stuff there at the moment.

The technique comes quickly, it won't take you long to re-learn how to shave with a DE. Give it a week or two and you'll be getting there.

I agree with Mikael, I think you might be busy with group buys for the forum for TOBS stuff. :lol:

Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

Tried my first xtc pass today, not sure what went wrong but glad I had invested in a styptic pencil! Lots of blood just above the adams apple! Did not realise how much that would sting though!

Think I will leave off xtc for a little bit!

Back
Top Bottom