Another DE shaver joined :-)

Hi guys,I'm James from Manchester and just joined this forum.I was going through some of the threads here and noticed a great deal of trust between members,its something a lot of other forums have not been able to do.

Right,shaving!I always used to hate it,but when I started my traditional shaving journey things changed quiet drastically,in fact it started when I bumped into Mantic(mark) on youtube and I have not looked back since.

I really enjoy collecting vintage DE razors,its a great feeling to have a piece of history in your hands,it clearly shows they were made in an era when quality really meant something.

Ok guys,I hope to get to know you all :)

I would like to thank you all for your friendly responses. :D
How's everyone doing in this lovely weather?I'm doing my CBT test in a week and my car practical 2 weeks later,so pressure's on!lol
I initially thought about buying a car,but with silly running costs I decided that getting a bike is the way to go,epecially with my new job at G4 in Manchester,I'll require a motor vehicle of some sort.
Looking at Honda 125's at the minute.if you guys have any experience with learner bikes(no scooters coz they're for chavs! :evil: ) and best places I can source helmet,outfit etc I love to hear from you.

James

cheese_dave said:
Alright James, your story sounds similar to many in here... hated shaving until you found DEs. Welcome on board.

Cheers Dave,its amazing how alot of people still spend tones of money on the latest cans of goo and nasty multi blade razors and they actually feel they're so much ahead of everyone.lol

moodymick said:
...... while we spend even more on all sorts of crap*

*crap is a trademark copyrighted by Mrs M and apertains to all items her husband buys, unless it is Mulberry Handbags and purses, purchased for the sole use and pleasure of the afore mentioned copyright holder.

It's funny cos it's true..... I'd have stopped before then though.

James_uk said:
I initially thought about buying a car,but with silly running costs I decided that getting......
a thousand antique razors.

Welcome along mate.

Back
Top Bottom