Another bad batch of Ingram?

Picked two up from shrewsbury today and liquidy again, I don't know if its the bad batch or the heat

Can't really be bothered to send it back

Did that last time with no reply

Hi Al the creams that have liquified have 'cracked' and is probably due to heat of some sort during storage, its strange that you had no reply I was refunded by receiving six tubes for the three I sent back all sorted via email in three weeks

I was PIF'ed a tube of Ingram's a few months ago, suffering the same problem. I didn't know it was a common issue until just now. I find it's still just about usable, though.

I've got a watery one too, but the last thing I need is a double dose! Not sure I can be bothered to send it back - it still works as a cream, but probably not to its full capability

Jon

I just threw mine away, when it cracked last year.

It's clearly a chronic problem, and frankly I didn't like it enough to be worth messing about with.

I've given my last tube to a mate as it's turned a bit watery from the heat am pretty sure it was fine last time i used i'll stick with the bigelow for now when i fancy a good ol menthol blast...

Tim B said:
Could the ingredients have separated? Maybe you could try squeezing the contents of the tube into a tub and stirring it all in.

I did try that with mine, and also tried storing the tube nozzle upwards, but to no avail. Still watery.

Jon

Gents, I picked up a tube of this today and was wondering if you could describe, or pay a photo of the faulty cream as I may also have some of the batch and not know it

Back
Top Bottom