and its a Hello from Me...

Hello,

I have recently got an interest in DE shaving following the reading (and repeated re-reading) of a thread on another UK forum. This is after having used disposable razors (apologies for swearing) and a couple of electric jobbies for the best part of 30 years.

As a result I have in the past couple of weeks been looking at various online retailers with a view to purchasing a suitable DE razor and accessories.. I'm still looking into this and will probably ask a lot of basic questions.

Saturday before last I was out shopping with the family and while waiting for the swmbo I popped into a branch of a high street chemist and found myself a Wilkinson Sword Classic along with their own brand soap in a bowl and a brush, and since that day I have only used the classic which I am getting used to.

As for Me I am a normal married bloke in my mid 40's with 3 boys and living in Alton, Hampshire.

I look forward to learning a lot from you and will be reading more than I contribute at the moment.

Hi & very welcome Alton B. "Normal Bloke you say" ................ well, not so sure how one of those may fit in. Still, every forum should have one I guess.

JohnnyO. ;)

Welcome to the serious world of shaving. Everyone here keeps strictly to the subject of razors, brushes, soaps and creams. And why not? What else could there possibly be to talk about?

Back
Top Bottom