And from out of the cold and snow came........

My new Vulfix 404 Mix,

Im dying to try it out but it is sort of a Christmas present but man Im surprised.

It feels so soft on the top just like a badger but damn it has some backbone to it.

Might take it for a test lather this afternoon while SWMBO is out.

Have I opened the door to a darker world? :lol: :twisted:

andyjreid said:
Have I opened the door to a darker world? :lol: :twisted:

SUre you have, but don't fret. As you may know, I make brushes. I have one I particularly like in the bag I carry my legalities and such in (passport, drivers license, that kind of stuff), and I usually have it out during work or driving just to 'play' with -- just as other people would mindlessly handle a BIC pen or something...

Well I took it for a trial lathering and well it works like you'd expect it would, nice and soft yet robust at the same time. Holds water pretty well and lathers well too.

£7.50 = bargain

hunnymonster said:
andyjreid said:
My new Vulfix 404 Mix...

<touching story worthy of Batesy and "Our Tune" deleted>

Do DiamondEdge mail to let you know it's shipped?

Well their payment system is down just now so I placed the order over the phone on Tuesday PM. Was told over the phone that my order would be processed Wednesday AM. Brush arrived Thurs AM but I was out so collected on Friday.

Pretty good service and very friendly on the phone.

You thinking about buying from them?

I was able to pay over the phone, just not online.

Well we placed orders on the same date so Im surprised yours isn't there yet.

What you been buying?

I just bought the one brush......... from them............ others from someone else.

Interestingly* - there's no mention of Vulfix on the packaging or the brush. I've seen these in quite a few independent pharmacies and been interested, but not to the point of exchanging folding money... I'd have thought Vulfix might want to shed their anonymity, but then I don't work in marketing :D

* - you might not find it interesting, but I do :lol:

Back
Top Bottom