Alternatives to GFT skinfood

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has any alternatives to GFT skinfood?

I have just used Coral skin food as a pre shave and it has gave me an amazing shave. Also used post shave and I've never had this much of a irritation free shave.

With the above in mind, are there any other pre/post shaving things like this out there? Currently being out of work, I can't really justify spending £35 on a bottle! I did have a great shave for my interview today though ;)

Thanks all

I've just seen the smaller bottle for 20. The larger one is 35.

Thanks for the info on the glycerine. What section would this be in, in boots?

I don't object to the price of skin food as you need so little the bottle tends to last at least as long as the equivalent value in other balms. IMO anyway.

Ive tried Mantics suggestion of using Corn huskers lotion, it works tho it is slightly... slimy?
Plus ofc its almost impossible to get over here. :roll:

That's very true, you hardly use any. I don't mind paying the price, it's just a tad difficult to justify at the moment.

Oh, and it's probably best you don't mention what you want it for, if you have to ask... anyone asking for such things usually attract the attention of the pharmacist (and as happened to me when I ordered some vitamin C powder a call from the CID - because you can both make explosives (very expensively) and cut heroin with it apparently - I wanted to make a wholemeal loaf)

My trumpers sample pack came with two 8ml skinfood bottles: sandalwood & coral.
After a month of 3/4 shaves a week I'm just finishing the sandalwood bottle :shave

I sometimes used the skin food pre shave and in between passes. I never noticed it clogging up my brush, it just made for a more slippy shave.

I have recently finished a bottle after about 2 and a half years. Admittedly not continuous use, but it certainly lasts. I won't however, be replacing the bottle as I think that it's overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom