Alt Innsbruck anyone?

I ordered a 10ml sample of this from Connaught Shaving, but I don't really like it, it's a bit too mentholly for me, so if anyone wants this, I'll be happy to pass it on. I'm sure someone out there will be happy to give the little fella a good home! ;)

I got some from Paul when he first started stocking it. Not my cup of tea at all - very "girly". So much in fact that my wife accused me of stealing her perfume.

Luckily she didn't see I was wearing her underwear :oops:

Innspruck arrived today and with it some kind of pink sweet smelling (smells almost like pink lemonade) ASB (I think?). Thank you Professor Blighty, very kind of you!

Aha, wow, that was very generous of you. Very generous. I´ve been wating to try that and see if it works better than other ASB:s, I have a very fat skin type and had to stop using ASB:s years ago (I do have some vintage ones by now). During winter time I get away easier and when combined with AS it works better (rescent discovery). Thanks again! Soon off the to the bathroom (after my coffee latte) and today I´ll use the Innsbruck :D

I got a sample of Alt Innsbruck from Paul, I had been trying to get some of it for ages and then he got some. Glad I only got a sample as it was bitterly disappointing to me. I read the ingredients and expected some sort of Tabac type scent but it is nothing like it, even without the comparison it is not a scent I would wear but some will like it. I have read a few people that prefer it to Tabac :shock:

I am sure I had a sample of the Alt Innsbruck balm, maybe I am dreaming, I will have a look and if I have it I will post in here for someone who wants it.

Nothing like Tabac, much sweeter and not that classic barber scent (only my first impression and two pennies though). I like it and will buy, it works very good for me and my skin :D. Thanks again Prof!

I got a sample from Paul and also like the scent. Only ever tried it as a cologne though, never used it as an aftershave. Must see if there's enough left to try.

Back
Top Bottom