Almost free Pearl Blaze Razor

IMG_1862.jpegIMG_1863.jpegHi Guys
I recently bought a Pearl Blaze Razor for an almost give away price from this BST. It sadly isn't for me. To that end I'll offer it to any member of good standing eg a regular member, a contributor, not a lurker or newbie for the cost of the postage only. Obviously it isn't an expensive Razor so there really wouldn't be any point in a membercfrom abroad asking for this, the postage would be more that the Razor is worth. This is a Tech style, mild razor.
It is a nice razor and worth owning if that is your style of Razor. If you want it, I'm happy to post it to you as said if you meet me halfway and pay the postage.

View attachment 116754View attachment 116755Hi Guys
I recently bought a Pearl Blaze Razor for an almost give away price from this BST. It sadly isn't for me. To that end I'll offer it to any member of good standing eg a regular member, a contributor, not a lurker or newbie for the cost of the postage only. Obviously it isn't an expensive Razor so there really wouldn't be any point in a membercfrom abroad asking for this, the postage would be more that the Razor is worth. This is a Tech style, mild razor.
It is a nice razor and worth owning if that is your style of Razor. If you want it, I'm happy to post it to you as said if you meet me halfway and pay the postage.
Well done fella, a nice PIF

Back
Top Bottom