all rounder

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3474" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3474</a><!-- l -->

I got a 2201 recently, for the money it is the best out there that is a good all round brush. Stiff enough for soaps and soft enough for creams but it is the way this knot releases the lather that makes it a joy to use.

The golden nib finest is a good all rounder, as is the simpsons duke. Maybe wait for Fidos next brush (like waiting ever works). A broken in boar will do both, but in my opinion will favour soaps.

Oh, a good one would be a 404 Boar/Badger mix which is about £10 posted and is a good all rounder.

Right I'll dump this here cos the 404 has been mentioned.

I love the brush, really do, but it seems to shed more hairs than my other brushes. Does anyone else find this?

antdad said:
Get the 404 mix from Diamond Edge.
It is the mix. It's such a brilliant brush. I was going to ask the forum what would be the best bodger to get, but for this price the answer has to be the 404. I've only had it a couple of months so maybe it's in a "settling down" phase and will stop dropping pubes in my soap soon.

Back
Top Bottom