Aldi Mother's Day EDT

OK...it may not be everyone's cup of tea. I am not worried by gender designations....if I like a scent....I will wear it. Aldi are currently selling a range of EDT scents for Mothers Day. One of them....designated No 1 is actually very nice. Lime, Basil and Mandarin. To me it seems perfect for summer. Dries down nicely. I don't normally have an affinity for citrus scents as they usually become undetectable to me....but this one seems to have reasonable staying power with a lovely citrus aroma. Worth a punt for £5.99 in my opinion

OK...it may not be everyone's cup of tea. I am not worried by gender designations....if I like a scent....I will wear it. Aldi are currently selling a range of EDT scents for Mothers Day. One of them....designated No 1 is actually very nice. Lime, Basil and Mandarin. To me it seems perfect for summer. Dries down nicely. I don't normally have an affinity for citrus scents as they usually become undetectable to me....but this one seems to have reasonable staying power with a lovely citrus aroma. Worth a punt for £5.99 in my opinion
Thanks for the tip, I may well grab a bottle for the warmer months. :)

Back
Top Bottom