Akubra Coober Pedy bush hat

View attachment 90751

@Blademonkey

Even here, it's the sort of day for one - this is my Banjo Paterson. The blue/green looks great, never seen that colour before. Amazing what you can make with ground-up bunnies. :) - I
That looks great, and not only good for the sun, it will keep you dry in the rainy season! Great hats!

Paul.

Tilley outback, it has a wider brim than my tilley t3 wanderer and keeps the sun off the back of my neck better.

View attachment 90765
Outback.

View attachment 90767
Wanderer.
Both are great hats, had them for years and they still,look like new.
Tilley do make some great hat's, I have the T5 in hemp, duck cotton and a wool one for the winter months and another plus with these hats are you can sit on them or pack them in a backpack/ suitcase without damaging them! :)

Paul.

Tilley do make some great hat's, I have the T5 in hemp, duck cotton and a wool one for the winter months and another plus with these hats are you can sit on them or pack them in a backpack/ suitcase without damaging them! :)

Paul.
Yea. The t3 is more my winter/cold day hat as the outback is quite thin.
I'm sure it was a thread here that put me on to tilley hats, another way to get skint. :LOL::LOL:

I keep saying that I will have to buy a Panama but I have trouble with which one to buy.
I think I just need to put a fixed budget on it and go from there!

I have a couple ... one kept well, which I bought in York (at The Hat Shop) and one a bit cheaper but I don't have to worry too much about keeping pristine which I bought in Malta. For mid-price, good quality and good range M&S is a sound choice.

Back
Top Bottom