Aftershave Birthday Gift......Help Needed Chaps ???

Need yer help chaps....

It's my dad's birthday on saturday, need to get him some nice aftershave, he likes my lime shaving soap, and also made him a Bath soap in lime too, so was thinking about Taylor Of Old Bond Street Luxury No. 74 Lime,..........Any thoughts on that ?

He didn't like the "St James" aftershave, neither did i come to that ....

what other TOBS sents are good, or Maybe DR Harris etc etc

Cheers chaps

Steve

I've had a sample of the No. 74 Lime and it's very nice. The only problem with it is the staying power, it's very fleeting but that's a problem with many lime scents I think. Floris Limes is also good and seemed to last a bit longer on me when I tried it.

hando said:
not a fan of TOBS a\s to be honest but if he's a Lime man how about some Indian OS Lime?

i gave him a bit of that but he is not keen on the old spice scent.....

Canuck said:
Crabtree and Evelyn's West Indian Limes is a beauty, and it lasts all day.

i have some of that and it is really nice,.........

i remembered i had some T&H samples so my dad had a sniff, he liked Grafton....so Grafton it is............
and i ordered myself a bottle of TOBS 74 Lime............well, at that price on B&H it would be rude not too :oops: :oops:

Can't go wrong with T & H Steve. Like Dipesh I'm a fan of the TOBS Eton College for another time, if he likes zesty, citric aromas. I've also found the Floris Lime to be a long lasting, fairly sour scented one. Your Dad does alright for himself from you M8 !

JohnnyO. \ ;)

Back
Top Bottom