After Shave to compliment D R Harris Lavender shaving soap

It looks like Canadians need to look on the other side of the ocean to get what's known to be the better shaving products. I'm new to old school shaving and I am planning on buying the D R Harris Lavender shaving soap. Since D R Harris doesn't produce a lavender after shave, I thought I would ask if anyone had tried any that would compliment well the shaving soap?

I'll have to research as to why these are considered as after shave. Would they have "skin treatment type" properties, or is it more along the lines of being a cologne?

Thanks for pointing that out.

Canadian said:
I'll have to research as to why these are considered as after shave. Would they have "skin treatment type" properties, or is it more along the lines of being a cologne?

Thanks for pointing that out.

Lavender Water can be used as either an aftershave or as a cologne, generally they have a higher water content than either, and much less alcohol.

I have just searched ebay with "Lavender Aftershave" and had 8 returns, you might want to try there as well.

Hands down . . . Caron: Pour Un Homme

Comes in EDT (green) and aftershave (blue) versions and is quite inexpensive for such a quality product.

Lavender and Vanilla - brilliant stuff!

Back
Top Bottom